I've been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad blogger lately

Is the first week of May really over already?!  Time really does fly doesn't it.

It feels like the past few weeks have been a complete blur with everything we've had going on.  Hopefully, now that things are starting to settle down just a bit, I can get back to blogging normally.

So what have we been up to over like the past month?
Well, we took Nicholas to the zoo for the very first time to see all of the animals for his birthday and it was absolutely horrible.  I did learn one very valuable lesson though.  NEVER, EVER visit the zoo without first checking to see if they are hosting the city's largest Easter event that day!  Over 80,000 people visited that day and I think we were run over by at least half of them.
***
My Etsy adventure has been going extremely well and I am so grateful for all of the orders I have gotten so far.  I love birthday parties and it makes me so happy that I am able to be a part of the special days of so many others.
***
We finally received a concrete diagnosis for the allergy and tummy troubles Nicholas has been having.  (More on this in another post)
***
We are no longer a military family.  I have mixed feelings about this.  (Again, more in a later post).

Well, I think that pretty much sums up the past few weeks.  Sorry for the break, but now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Oh and be sure to check out the shop to see just what I've been up to!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amber! I just realized I wasn't following you even thought we swapped buttons! So now I'm following. No worries about being so busy. Its life. I feel like the past 4 months I have been away..
    And wow, that zoo issue sounds crazy! I'd love you to link up any of your old posts to my linky party going on here:
    http://itsjustcalledspicy.blogspot.com/2012/05/spicy-link-up-4.html

    its new and I'm still trying to spread the work about it! Every Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you can even link up the shop.. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! So please, leave as many as you like :)